ROGER FEDERER FRIENDS

Friendstour
Just some random postings on who's friends (and who's not friends) with whom in the tour.






ROGER FEDERER
Court Master

Who'll be part of his entourage...(5)
Dominik Hrbaty Mario Ancic Max Mirnyi
Rafael Nadal Stanislas Wawrinka

Who's fed up with him...(1)
Jelena Jankovic






Player testimonials
MATCHPOINTers

ANA IVANOVIC: "Federer is a not only a great player, but an exceptional human being as well who gives me nice advice."

MARTION BARTOLI: " He always says hi. He’s really friendly. I love him but I would get really nervous if I had to play with him."


BREAKPOINTers

JELENA JANKOVIC: "Federer is a great champion, I don't want to get in a fight with him but why does he care [about criticizing her number 1 ranking], I really don't understand. Why does he need to do that?"




Do you know of anyone else in the tour who hangs out with Federer? Send me the link that tells so, and i will update Roger's Friendstour.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home