NOVAK DJOKOVIC FRIENDS

Friendstour
Just some random postings on who's friends (and who's not friends) with whom in the tour.




NOVAK DJOKOVIC
Court Jester

Who'll get funny jokes on April Fool's...(4)
Ana Ivanovic Andy Murray Maria Sharapova
Mario Ancic

Who'll get nasty pranks on April Fool's...(1)
Andy Roddick Andy Roddick




Do you know of anyone else in the tour who hangs out with Djokovic? Send me the link that tells so, and i will update Nole's Friendstour.



Player testimonials
MATCHPOINTers

ANA IVANOVIC: "We played once. We warmed up for a competition I think it was under-10 or under-12 and we hit together for a warmup. I tried to hit so good to impress him that I was tired and I couldn't play my match so I lost. Since then I don't want to play with him."

BREAKPOINTers

ANDY RODDICK: "...he's either quick to call a trainer or he's the most courageous guy of all time. I think it's up for you guys to decide."

ROGER FEDERER: "...you know what, if you're not fit enough, just get out of here"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its my at the start in good time always to enter on this forum,well-founded wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this food,amuse erase this thread.Nice to meet you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

November 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home